A Change of Art is the sixth episode of the fourth season of Cyberchase. It originally aired on October 3, 2005.
Statues of Hacker are popping up all across Cyberspace. It’s his latest scheme – art therapy! Heartbroken after losing to the kids yet again, Hacker throws himself into sculpture and gives his work away. Problem is, wherever one turns up, the power goes off. The CyberSquad investigates to see what’s causing all these changes. Is Hacker back to his old tricks? Or has he finally had a change of heart? And what’s with the sparkly purple dots on the sculptures?
- Binky was mentioned in this episode by Digit.
- This is the longest time where the inside of the cyberportal is seen.
- This is first time Motherboard is seen without her screen and appears in the cyberportal.
- This is the first time Hacker, Buzz and Delete and the Grim Wreaker travel in-and-out using the cyberportal. Also, this is first time Digit is seen with purple hair.
- It is revealed that the cyberportal is made from portal dust and anyone and anything who travels using the cyberportal will go a thousand of cyber miles in a single minute. That's extremely fast!
- This is the only episode where Digit wears a yellow hat and his EDT hat (Electronic Tracking Device) and the inside of the cyberportal without the mathematical objects spinning around in it.
- Digit says "Here's looking at me, kids," referencing a line in the film Casablanca. A similar reference was previously used in "Castleblanca".
- Math Topic: "A Change of Art"
- For Real Segment: "Harry the Hoser"
- Main article: A Change of Art/transcript