Digit disappears while visiting his friends the Scritters, so Motherboard sends Matt, Jackie, and Inez to investigate. They discover that Hacker has found a supply of Magnetite and will use it to fill up a rocket capable of erasing all of Motherboard’s memory disks. Can the kids stop Hacker before he collects one hundred percent of the Magnetite he needs to launch the rocket, or will Motherboard be shut down once and for all?
Jackie: Great. Now we'll never get into Hacker's control center. And if we can't get in there, we can't stop Hacker. And if we can't stop Hacker, he'll erase Motherboard's memory with the magnetite. Cyberspace is doomed! Doomed, I tell you! Doo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoomed!
Matt: And the award for Best Dramatic Outburst of the Day goes to… Jackie.
- When attempting to power the excavating machine previously used by Buzz, the instructions for finding the right power crystal are "you need a crystal that contains 65 to 85 percent orange power stripes." however, the power crystal Buzz used to power the machine was all blue.
- When Buzz ambushed the kids with his excavating drill, Inez was talking through Matt's voice.
- In one scene Buzz disappears
- Math Topic: "Percentages"
- For Real Segment: "Bianca's Fifty Percent Solution"
- Main article: A Piece of the Action/transcript