- Old Maid of Greylocks
- Professor Stumblesnore
- Shari Spotter
Shari Spotter is selected by Headmaster Stumblesnore to make a film about Frogsnorts. Matt is the director, Inez and Jackie the writers, and Digit is the camerabird. The team collaborates well until they realize they're spending too much too fast. The solution: create a budget. Their efforts are complicated by The Hacker, who places Stumblesnore under a spell in an effort to become the new headmaster of Frogsnorts.
- Inez does not brush off Matt for calling her Nezzie in this episode.
- At 5:17 of Act 1, Shari’s glasses are miscolored red instead of purple.
- Math Topic: "Budgeting Money"
- For Real Segment: "Harry's Big Date"
- Main article: Balancing Act/Transcript
- CYBERCHASE Launches Tax Day with KNOW YOUR DOUGH MONEY MARATHON on PBS KIDS GO!; Two-Hour Marathon Hosted by CYBERCHASE Stars Harry and Bianca Features Four Episodes, Including New Season Premiere | Business Wire. March 18, 2005.
- Live 'Tax Day' Appearances Mark CYBERCHASE: Know Your Dough Day at American Stock Exchange and 8th Avenue Post Office | Business Wire. April 15, 2005.
- Cyberchase Know Your Dough Interstitials (2006 WFWA-TV) Part 2/3 - YouTube