Dr. Marbles finds the Encryptor Chip, which he needs to delete Motherboard’s virus, in an ancient pyramid. But the Mummy who guards the pyramid finds Marbles. When the kids and Digit arrive, they must work their way through the chambers of the pyramid, find Dr. Marbles, and escape before a trap set by the Mummy seals them inside forever. How much time do they have? Unfortunately, they have no clock or watch to tell them how much time has gone by. Is the mission impossible? Not for the CyberSquad!
- Math Topic: "Clock Like An Egyptian" focuses on keeping time. To measure the passage of time, choose a starting point and count up the beats of something that repeats at steady, regular intervals.
- For Real Segment: "Harry's Time Out" - Harry loves all kinds of clocks from grandfather clocks and their pendulums to small portable clocks with balance wheels. He learns that you need to keep track of regular beats to keep time.
- Main article: Clock Like An Egyptian/transcript
- In the opening of the episode, when Hacker comes out from behind the wall to steal the Eye of Rom, the soundtrack parodies the Indiana Jones theme for a moment.
- Main article: Clock Like An Egyptian/gallery
- PBS KIDS - Cyberchase Videos - Clock Like an Egyptian
- "Clock Like An Egyptian" on YouTube: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3.