Continuity is the consistency of the elements of a work of fiction over time. This article is primarily concerned with notable continuity between episodes: when the events of a different episode are referenced.
List of continuity references
- "Find Those Gleamers!": Hacker recounts Inez, Jackie, and Matt appearing in "The Poddleville Case" and "Castleblanca", respectively.
- "Totally Rad": In a motivational speech, Inez mentions Hacker's plans in "Snow Day to be Exact", "A Battle of Equals", and "Castleblanca".
- "True Colors": Matt plays a disk that shows clips of Hacker's bad deeds in "A Battle of Equals", "Secrets of Symmetria", and "Return to Sensible Flats".
- "The Creech Who Would Be Crowned": After landing in a pit of Cyber-quicksand 2.0, Inez alludes to being stuck in Cybersand version 4.0 in "All the Right Angles".
- "Starlight Night": Reading a photo album, Hacker reminisces about the events of "Shari Spotter and the Cosmic Crumpets".
- "A Change of Art": Hacker remains upset over his thwarted rise to power in "Measure for Measure".
- "A Crinkle in Time": Slider asks Hacker where Coop is, despite having found him in "Measure for Measure", which aired first. This suggests that "A Crinkle in Time" precedes "Measure for Measure" in the production order and continuity.
- "The Flying Parallinis": Hacker shows Jackie the likeness of him that replaced Motherboard in "The Snelfu Snafu". Jackie tells him it will never happen again.
- "On the Line"
- "Digit's B-Day Surprise": When Hacker claims that people find Digit clumsy, Digit flashes back to scenes from "Balancing Act" and "Past Perfect Prediction".
- "Father's Day": In the background, Hacker still has parts of the Transformatron: the tank that held the electric eel of Aquari-yum, and the Pedestal of Penguia.
- "The Hacker's Challenge": Jules says he is no longer afraid of dark caves, alluding to "Crystal Clear". He later asks if the Sedimentary Sentry knows the Jam Master, who he met in "Jimaya Jam".
- "Peace, Love, and Hackerness": DJ Groovy broadcasts clips of Hacker's defeats in "The Deedle Beast", "Jimaya Jam", and "Digit's B-Day Surprise".
- "An Urchin Matter": Inez recalls estimating the number of penguins from a grid in "When Penguins Fly".
- "Trash Creep": Buzz and Delete allude to the plants Hacker grew in "The X-Factor". Hacker tries to find the seeds, which were mistakenly thrown away.
- "A Seedy Business": Having watched it on CyberTube, Zoreen recalls Digit putting on disguises to fool Hacker in "A Day at the Spa".
- The CyberSquad reads books from their section of Motherboard Control Central's library, which chronicles their adventures. The book Inez opens projects a scene of one of Hacker's defeats in Penguia; and the one Matt opens, in Radopolis in "Bottled Up".
- There is a can of Digifizz on a shelf in Digit's room, calling back to "The X-Factor".
- "A Renewable Hope": Delete references Hacker being afraid of Ivanka the Invincible during "All the Right Angles" and/or "Step By Step".
- "A Garden Grows in Botlyn": When Inez says "We can make a garden anywhere, right?" she may be referencing the events of "A Seedy Business".
- "Hacker Hugs a Tree": Zusk's video shows clips of Hacker's "top five fails from last year": in the order shown, his defeats in "Watts of Halloween Trouble", "Creech's Creature Quandary", "Plantasaurus!", "Back to Canalia's Future", and "A Murky Mystery in Mermaidos".