Cyberchase is a brand based on the eponymous television series and related educational outreach efforts.
Interactive whiteboard apps
- Cyberchase Lucky Star Game Show (2010)
- ↑ Cyberchase | PBS LearningMedia
- ↑ An interview with Frances Nankin, Thirteen/WNET : Co-Principal Investigator of Cyberchase. InformalScience.org. April 12, 2009. "So, we know that branding works, we know there's recognition out there, and that it's the project over the six years that it's been on air, has gotten legs."
- ↑ Formative Evaluation of Cyberchase The Quest Prototype - FULL REPORT | InformalScience.org
- ↑ Facebook. October 25, 2012.
- ↑ Cyberchase - Home | Facebook
- ↑ Cyberchase (@Cyberchase) / Twitter
- ↑ NSF Award Search: Award#9612533 - CYBERCHASE. "Start Date: August 15, 1996"
- ↑ CYBERCHASE | InformalScience.org. "Date: Thursday, August 15, 1996 to Wednesday, April 30, 1997"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Facebook. August 9, 2012.
- ↑ Cyberchase: Castleblanca Quest (2003) - MobyGames
- ↑ Evaluation of Cyberchase Do the Math Online Videos
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Around Town With Cyberchase Explores Math in Your Own Neighborhood. KIDS FIRST!.
- ↑ Facebook
- ↑ Cyberchase & Matter Factory - The All-New Children's Museum of Houston! - YouTube
- ↑ Cyberchase . FREE Lucky Star Game Show Application for SMART Board | PBS Kids. Internet Archive. November 12, 2010.
- ↑ Cyberchase Math Match App Review. Common Sense Media.
- ↑ Cyberchase - Photos | Facebook. Albums > Cyberchase Math Match for iPhone/iPod Touch.
- ↑ Cyberchase 3D Builder on the App Store. Apple.
- ↑ Cyberchase Shape Quest on the App Store. Apple.