Hacker decides that he can force cybersites to surrender by annoying them big time. He broadcasts his loud and obnoxious voice across the vastness of Cyberspace from a massive statue shaped like the arrogant Hacker himself. The kids and Digit are sent by Motherboard to the Northern Frontier, where they carry out a Mission Impossible-style scheme to silence the statue and disable Hacker’s intimidation. Using their skills at measuring length, the kids make their way up through the inside of the booby-trapped statue to Hacker’s pointy chin and big mouth. But can they shut him up before Hacker shuts them down?
- Main article: Fortress of Attitude (transcript)
- The episode's title is a reference to the Fortress of Solitude, a DC Comics location associated with Superman.
- This is the first episode where Jackie does a Tarzan yell when she swings. The second is "The Creech Who Would Be Crowned."
- Cyberlantis is a reference to Atlantis.
- When the CyberSquad yells "Hang on, Didge" as they rescue Digit from the trapdoor, only Matt's voice is heard.
- Even though Digit had earmuffs on (in the beginning), he still could hear.
- Digit says, "P.U.! Don't try this at home," breaking the fourth wall.