"Gone With The Fog" is the first episode of Season 7, and the first of a series of weather-related episodes called Weather Watchers.
- Erica Ram
- Stormy Gale (debut)
- Mikey Spikey (debut)
- Bobby Blanco (debut)
- Mandy Mascara (debut)
- Jean Claude Francois Pierre de la Fontainbleu (debut)
The CyberSquad is in Gollywood making a movie when Glittertown’s top designer, hairdresser, and make-up artist go missing in a dense and unexpected fog. Turns out Hacker is responsible and has spirited the stylists away to his home base. Cyberspace’s favorite weathercaster Stormy Gale (Janice Huff) helps the kids discover how to make fog, but to pull off a daring rescue, the kids have to find the elusive dew point at the Northern Frontier on their own. Can they figure it out and make their own fog to get the glam-makers back home safely?
- Main article: Gone With the Fog (transcript)
- The episode's title is a reference to the novel Gone with the Wind (which was adapted into a film of the same name).
- Christopher Droid, who portrays the fictional version of Hacker, is a parody of both characters' voice actor, Christopher Lloyd.
- Steven Spielborg is a parody of Steven Spielberg.