Gone With the Fog is the first episode of Season 7 and the first of a series of weather related episodes called Weather Watchers.
|Season 7, Episode 1|
|Written by|| Jonathan Greenberg|
George Arthur Bloom
|Directed by||Brandon Lloyd|
"Spheres of Fears"
"The Emperor has Snow Clothes"
The CyberSquad is in Gollywood making a movie when Glittertown’s top designer, hairdresser and make-up artist go missing in a dense and unexpected fog. Turns out Hacker is responsible and has spirited the stylists away to his home base. Cyberspace’s favorite weathercaster Stormy Gale (Janice Huff) helps the kids discover how to make fog, but to pull off a daring rescue, the kids have to find the elusive dew point at the Northern Frontier on their own. Can they figure it out and make their own fog to get the glam-makers back home safely?
- Janice Huff guest stars as Stormy Gale.
- For Real Segment: "Harry's in a Fog"
- Main article: Gone With the Fog (transcript)
- Gone with the Fog is a reference of the movie Gone with the Wind.
- Christopher Droid, who portrays the fictional version of Hacker, is a parody of both characters' voice actor, Christopher Lloyd.
- Steven Spielborg is a parody of Steven Spielberg.