|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||April 1, 2003|
|Written by|| Adam Rudman
George Arthur Bloom Kristin Laskas Martin
|Directed by||Larry Jacobs|
- Melvin's House
- Happily Ever After
- Unknown Jungle (affected by the Mean Green)
- Helping Hand Land (affected by the Mean Green)
- Motherboard Control Central
Hacker infects Motherboard with a new virus — one that causes her to make cyber-citizens act mean. Digit and the kids go in search of an antidote: 2/5 of the Electro-Root, 2/8 of the Healing Stone, and 1/3 of a box of Hacker’s wig gel — a strange antidote indeed! Will the young cyber-heroes be able to gather the ingredients and figure out how to properly mix these odd fractions? And will said amounts really be good enough?
- Only Frogsnorts Sorcerer's Academy episode where Shari Spotter doesn't appear in.
- Math Topic: "Harriet Hippo and the Mean Green"
- For Real Segment: "Bianca's New Pet"
- Main article: Harriet Hippo and the Mean Green (transcript)