It’s the CyberSquad’s most ingenious plan ever – and most dangerous! If they can insert a new memory chip into Hacker’s H-Drive, they can turn him from evil to good. Once he's been shrunk and is inside Hacker, Matt’s mission goes like clockwork until a force field is activated and envelops the H-Drive. All seems lost until Digit remembers a robot that Dr Marbles made that can break through any force field. They can shrink it down and send it in to help Matt...but must first figure out how to make it follow their commands. Can Inez, Jackie and Digit program the robot in time?
- This is the last episode that begins with "I" until the eleventh season episode, "Invasion of the Funky Flower".
- This is the first episode where Matt goes a mission without Jackie, Digit and Inez.
- Delete has the longest dialogue in this episode and he is the last character in speak in this episode.
- This is the only appearance of the RZR-9000 and its controller, and the life-size model of Hacker.
- This is the only episode to feature Bianca in a hospital in the For Real segments.
- Before Matt says "So how do I insert the disc now?", part of his hair is lighter.
- Math Topic: "Inside Hacker"
- For Real Segment: "Bianca's Rage Against the Machine"