|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||January 21, 2002|
|Written by|| Joseph Kwong|
George Arthur Bloom
Kristin Laskas Martin
|Directed by||Larry Jacobs|
Characters (all debut)
A day at the library turns into a cyberventure when Jackie, Matt, and Inez learn that Hacker has kidnapped Dr. Marbles, the only person who can save Motherboard from an evil virus! The team learns to use a map as a mathematical tool as they navigate across a cyber island in search of Marbles — then try to escape before a huge earthquake turns the island inside out!
- This Was A Good Episode To Make YTPS Hacker Installs a Pool in his Mullet cybersos
- When the bridge collapses, it is a reference to Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom.
- When Hacker first calls Buzz a duncebucket, Buzz's boots have vanished.
- When Jackie says the line, "That sounds totally terrible!" her bun is yellow.
- When Digit tells Motherboard, "Hacker's got Dr. Marbles!", his beak doesn't move.
- Math Topic: "Lost My Marbles" deals with navigation using maps.
- For Real Segment: "Gorillas in the Midst" - At the local zoo, Bianca is on a mission to see a baby gorilla. She gets lost en route, and even a map doesn't help—at first. Then she discovers how to orient herself with the landmarks on the map.
- Main article: Lost My Marbles (transcript)