Measure for Measure is the fifth episode of the fourth season of Cyberchase. It originally aired on July 28, 2005.
Hacker’s mysterious machine is finally revealed – “The Transformatron” can change anyone into anything! He learns the kids have the Network Interface Card – the final piece he needs. But the kids have also found a map that leads them to Coop, Slider’s long lost father. They are shocked to discover Coop has been a victim of magnetite. Before they can measure out the antidote, Hacker grabs the “NIC” – and Slider! Will the CyberSquad be able to rescue Slider? Can they cure Coop? And how will they stop Hacker from taking over Cyberspace with his dastardly device?
- This is the last appearance of Binky and Dracula and his castle and The Tomb of Rom Pyramid.
- This is also the last episode that begins with "M" (articles not included) until the eleventh season episode, A Murky Mystery In Mermaidos.
- Slider reunites with his father. His father now returns after the magnetite he got was gone.
- An episode of Ready Jet Go shares the same title.
- Math Topic: "Measure for Measure"
- For Real Segment: "Bianca Doesn't Measure Up"
- Main article: Measure for Measure/Transcript