|Season 5, Episode 9|
|Air date||April 19, 2007|
|Written by|| Ronnie Krauss
George Arthur Bloom
|Directed by||Jason Groh|
"A Fraction of a Chance"
When Digit heads off alone to dispose of the powerful Network Interface Card (NIC), calamity strikes. A sinister cyvulture steals the NIC right out from under Digit’s beak and gives it to Hacker! At a secret location on the Northern Frontier, Hacker uses the NIC to power up his dastardly Transformatron and transforms himself so he can slip into Control Central and replace Motherboard. To find the Transformatron and reverse its power, the CyberSquad must discover how an object can be pinpointed using two straight lines - before Hacker takes over Cyberspace forever!
- Math Topic: "On the Line"
- For Real Segment: "Harry Walks the Line"
- This is the last episode to feature the Transformatron and the NIC card in the series.
- This marks the end of the Transformatron story arc.
- This is the last appearance of the Hamborg in the series.