The balance and harmony of Mount Olympus is controlled and protected by the music of The Spheres. When Hacker disrupts this balance and throws the site into utter chaos, the Cybersquad has until sunset to make the sound of the music right! For the beat to go on, the kids must recreate the music and find the missing element in the musical pattern.
- Math topic: "Out of Sync" focuses on the patterns in music.
- For Real segment: "When Harry Met Stephanie" - When Harry takes a free tap dancing lesson, he learns how patterns form rhythmic patterns. In a daydream, he imagines that he and the dance teacher make beautiful music together with their feet.
- Final episode where Motherboard is 2-Dimensional.
- The rhythmic beats shown on the squack pads are similar to those in Guitar Hero and Rock Band.
- Main article: Out of Sync (transcript)