This place bears similarities to cold places such as Alaska. It is under rule by an emperor. A common sport played by citizens of Penguia is penguin hockey.
It was citizens of Penguia who helped start up the tradition of giving gifts in Starlight Night. A select group of penguins go to the Ice Palace where they are temporarily given the power to fly in order to give gifts to others across Cyberspace, called the Penguin March.
Well-known citizens of Penguia include Ice, PJ Penguin, Fluff.
Known towns/cities and places
- Tundra Town, home of the Titans
- Penguin Village, hometown to the Penguin Village Voyagers, PJ Penguin and his son Fluff
- Snowville, 5 cybermiles west of Penguin Village
- Icebergburg, 5 cybermiles east of Penguin Village
- Wintervale, 5 cybermiles east of Icebergburg
- Powder Pass, 10 cybermiles east of Wintervale
- Icicle Peak
- Furgie's Igloo
- Pine Tree Path/Trail
- Ice Forest
- Tomb of Records, a rigged place designed to tell one about the whereabouts of the Prism of Penguia
- Green River
- Frigid Fields, the place where the emperor was frozen in The Emperor has Snow Clothes
- Ice Palace, the place where the Penguin March ends and home of the emperor