Penguia is a cold cybersite and the native habitat of penguins. It bears similarities to cold places such as Alaska. It is ruled by Emperor Penguia. A common sport played by citizens of Penguia is penguin hockey.
It was citizens of Penguia who helped start up the tradition of giving gifts in Starlight Night. A select group of penguins goes to the Ice Palace where they are temporarily given the power to fly to give gifts to others across Cyberspace, called the Penguin March.
- Tundra Town, home of the Titans
- Penguin Village, hometown to the Penguin Village Voyagers, PJ Penguin and his son Fluff
- Snowville, 5 cybermiles west of Penguin Village
- Icebergburg, 5 cybermiles east of Penguin Village
- Wintervale, 5 cybermiles east of Icebergburg
- Powder Pass, 10 cybermiles east of Wintervale
- Icicle Peak
- Furgie's Igloo
- Pine Tree Path/Trail
- Ice Forest
- Tomb of Records, a rigged place designed to tell one about the whereabouts of the Prism of Penguia
- Green River
- Frigid Fields, the place where the emperor was frozen in "The Emperor has Snow Clothes"
- Ice Palace, the place where the Penguin March ends and home of the emperor
- Emperor Lake
- Gentoo Glacier
- "Penguin Tears"
- "A Fraction of a Chance"
- "When Penguins Fly"
- "The Emperor has Snow Clothes"