The Quest 1: Mission Motherboard, more recently branded as Cyberchase: Mission Motherboard, is the first Quest on Cyberchase Online. It was removed in the 2019 redesign, but was updated and added again on May 7, 2020.
Hacker has miniaturized the bugs that he used against the Cybrary in "Raising the Bar", so that they can shut down Motherboard's circuits. The player must upgrade Motherboard's operating system by collecting and sending her a Memory Integrator, five Cubes of Wig Gel, a Kappatron, a Chocoberry Chiller, and two Cans of Cryoxide.
Cyberchase: The Quest is an isometric point-and-click game. The player can move their character within and between screens, talk to non-playable characters, buy from and trade with shopkeepers for items, and interact with and collect certain objects.
The Skwak Pad serves as the game's menu. It tracks the player's Snelfu balance and transaction history, Quest items, and inventory. In the original version of the game, the player could also contact the CyberSquad for a hint, read recent CyberNews, and use the Skwakopedia.
Mission Motherboard has eight playable character choices, each with five "Skin" options, four "Outfit" options (except for the Poddles, which each have nine), and four "Other" options. This allows for 840 distinct character appearances.
|Radster Skate (formerly named Radster)||
|Vampira (formerly named Vamp)||
|Radster Blade (formerly named Radster)||
- Ava (mentioned)
- Baskerville (mentioned)
- Crab Prince
- Doctor Marbles (mentioned)
- Elvis (mentioned)
- Erica Ram
- Lady Ada Lovelace (mentioned)
- Lucky (formerly present, now mentioned)
- Master Pi (formerly present, now mentioned)
- Mr. Z
- Ms. Fileshare
- Nero (mentioned)
- Presto (mentioned)
- Sleight O'Hand (mentioned)
- Spout (mentioned)
- Two-Headed Sam
- Warren the Wayward Genie (mentioned)
|Cyber Station||Ticket price (Snelfus)||Landmarks|
|Grand Cyber Station||0|
|Aquari-Yum (blue line)||10|
|R-Fair City (red line)||20|
|Castleblanca (brown line)||30||
|Radopolis (orange line)|
The following locations are also mentioned in the game.
- Cyberchase - Mission Motherboard is back! Go on a quest to help Motherboard upgrade her operating system by gathering different parts around Cyberspace. Test your math skills with an array of mini games and learn more about financial literacy! | Facebook
- Cyberchase the Quest - Ecohaven Emergency Walkthrough (No Commentary) - YouTube
- Playing Cyber Chase Quest 1: Mission Motherboard - YouTube
- Cyberchase The Quest #1: Mission Motherboard Part 1 - YouTube