Controller and commands
The controller is a wireless remote control used to command the RZR-9000. It has a similar design style to the robot, especially in terms of color palette and antennae. It was stored inside Digit's chest compartment.
The robot only takes commands for simple motor movements and scripting functions. It can execute commands one at a time, or do a list of commands all at once. Most of the buttons on the controller add the corresponding command to the current list, rather than executing it immediately.
- The RZR-9000 walks forward indefinitely until given a STOP command.
- WALK #
- The RZR-9000 walks forward a finite number of steps. The # is a parameter that can be filled in with a number.
- TURN RIGHT
- The RZR-9000 turns 90 degrees to the right.
- TURN LEFT
- The RZR-9000 turns 90 degrees to the left.
- EXTEND ARM
- The RZR-9000 extends its left arm.
- RETRACT ARM
- The RZR-9000 retracts its left arm.
- The RZR-9000 stops an indefinite command.
- The RZR-9000 executes the next command in the current list.
- Pauses the list in the middle of execution.
- DO LIST
- The RZR-9000 automatically executes a list of commands.
- Executes a list from where it was paused.
- "Inside Hacker" (debut)