The Snelfu (pronounced snel-FOO, /snɛlˈfuː/) is the main currency of Cyberspace. It is shown in both coin and bill forms. Snelfus were formerly all lavender in color.
The symbol for a Snelfu is a white stylized serif S on a black diamond.
In "A Whale of a Tale", there are 4- and 25-Snelfu bills, green with purple stripes and a yellow circle in the center.
As of "The Snelfu Snafu: Part 1", each denomination of Snelfu is a different color.
Prices in Snelfus
This is a list of all known prices for goods and services in Snelfus.
|Good or service||Vendor||Price (Snelfus)|
|Guide to Gollywood||1|
|Sands of Time packet||2|
|Small box||Parts R Us||5|
|Medium box||Parts R Us||10|
|Can of cryoxide||Mr. Cryoxide||15|
|Oversize box||Parts R Us||15|
+25 per additional stop
|Cheap Betaboard||Betty's Betaboards||52|
|Admission to Otter World||Hacker||100 (per person)|
|Iota and Zetatron||123|
|New Betaboard||Betty's Betaboards||200|
|Encryptor Chip (best and final offer)||U-Want U-Bid auctioneer||500|
|Excavation equipment||Unknown; sold to Hacker||700|
|Memory Integrator delivery||Parts R Us||2,135|
|Computer viruses||Unknown; sold to Hacker||4,000|
|Power Forever Recharger Chair||5,000|
|Hand-painted portrait of Hacker|
|Surveillance devices||Unknown; sold to Hacker||10,000|
|Hacker's use of the Radopolis town reservoir||King Dudicus||3,000,000|
|Encryptor Chip disposal||Bernie's Black Hole||10,000,000|
- "R-Fair City"
- "A Whale of a Tale"
- "A World Without Zero"
- "The Snelfu Snafu: Part 1"
- "The Snelfu Snafu: Part 2"
- "Past Perfect Prediction"
- "Crystal Clear"
- "An Urchin Matter"
- "Fit To Be Heroes"
- "Bottled Up"
- Digit buried 425 Snelfus in a piggy bank on the Northern Frontier back while he was working for Hacker, and forgot about them until the events of "The Snelfu Snafu: Part 2". He was surprised that it was still there. Knowing Hacker, whether the money was legally obtained is questionable.
- By the end of "The Snelfu Snafu: Part 2", Buzz only has 15 Snelfus, and Delete only has 3.
- Hacker describes the 5,000-Snelfu price of the Power Forever Recharger Chair as a "low, low price" for Recharger Chairs. Delete considers this amount to be "a lot of Snelfus", and Hacker concedes that "it is a little pricey".