Hacker steals the powerful sunisphere from Solaria, causing the cyberworld’s sunny vacation paradise to be covered in snow! In a fun-filled chase across the snowy terrain, the kids must discover the power and speed of estimation in order to recover the glowing orb from Buzz and Delete before the temperature reaches zero and the site freezes over forever.
- Olli is known as the Tour Guide in Cyberchase Online's closed captions for this episode.
- This is the first episode in which Dr. Marbles is only mentioned, rather than appearing in person.
- This is the first episode to have Harry in the series.
- This is the first episode that is known that Hacker is wearing a wig
- The episode's title used to be "Snow Day".
Animation or technical glitches
- When the Cybersquad is saying "Oh No", Only Jackie's voice is heard
- When Olli is looking at the thermometer, some of the suns have unfinished coloring.
- When Olli's tram is going faster, The tram's hood is colored maroon. (Usually it's red and blue.)
- When Matt is trying to fall down into a gap, Matt's mouth colors are swapped.
- The notable one so far, is Olli's off model face at the end of Act 2.
Most notable errors/Production errors
The error is present when all 3 separate acts of this episode merge to make the archived copy.
The error is not present in the full episode (Cyberchase Online Version).
- Math Topic: "Snow Day to be Exact" discussess estimation.
- For Real Segment: "Regards to Broadway" - It is near closing time at the theater discount ticket booth, and Harry is at the end of a slow moving line. Will he make it to the ticket window before it closes? He estimates how long it will take him to move from one point to the other by breaking the distance into shorter parts, timing how long it takes to travel across one smaller part, and multiplying that amount of time by the number of parts.
Main article: Snow Day to be Exact/transcript
- Main article: Snow Day to be Exact/gallery