Hacker steals the powerful sunisphere from Solaria, causing the cyberworld’s sunny vacation paradise to be covered in snow! In a fun-filled chase across the snowy terrain, the kids must discover the power and speed of estimation in order to recover the glowing orb from Buzz and Delete before the temperature reaches zero and the site freezes over forever.
- Olli is known as the Tour Guide in this episode.
- This is the first episode to have Dr. Marbles mentioned
- This is the first episode to have Harry in the series.
In Act 3, The pitch is slowed down. (It sounds like HALP) Also it was made by accident.
Unless if you sped it up, the lowered pitch will be at the normal rate.
How it is made?
- Like HALP, It was imported into Audiacity as Raw Data, then it slowed down 8 times.
- When Act 3 was released on online, the length was 12:40
- In the 2018 redesign, the length was reduced to 6:20, but it still has the slowed down pitch.
- Math Topic: "Snow Day to Be Exact" discussess estimation.
- For Real Segment: "Regards to Broadway" - It is near closing time at the theater discount ticket booth, and Harry is at the end of a slow moving line. Will he make it to the ticket window before it closes? He estimates how long it will take him to move from one point to the other by breaking the distance into shorter parts, timing how long it takes to travel across one smaller part, and multiplying that amount of time by the number of parts.
Main article: Snow Day to Be Exact/transcript