According to a WNET press release, "Space Waste Odyssey" was originally planned to premiere on November 29, 2019, and would have comprised the second and third episodes of the season. It was eventually advanced to April 19, 2019.
- Baskerville (cameo)
- Chicken Little
- Cool Starmaker (cameo)
- Cyclops (cameo)
- D. Luxe (debut)
- Gorilla (cameo)
- Ledge (cameo)
- Olga (cameo)
- Trashinator (cameo)
- Wicked (cameo)
It's Motherboard's birthday and the Cybersquad is having a birthday party to celebrate it...
- Chicken Little says "The Sky Is Falling" in this episode is definitely a reference to Disney‘s Chicken Little.
- This is the second birthday episode since the sixth season episode, Digit's B-Day Surprise
- This episode marks Ollie's first appearance since The Cyberchase Movie.
- This episode marks Ledge's first appearance since the eighth season episode, The Bluebird of Zappiness.
- While Inez is driving a cyberpod, Matt calls her Nezzie and Inez doesn’t do anything.
- Motherboard's user guide is different in appearance and size from the operating manual that Hacker discovers in "Of All the Luck".
- This is the last episode to air in 2019 and the 2010's decade.
- This is the last episode to be produced in 2019.
- The trash patches may be a play on the concept of a debris disk.