The Case of the Missing Memory is the seventh episode of the fourth season of Cyberchase. It originally aired on October 4, 2005.
- Dr. Marbles (mentioned)
- Erica Ram
- King Ramalamadingdong (mentioned)
- Mummsy (debut)
- Queen Dipdeedipdeedip (mentioned)
- Swipe (debut)
Under the guise of a peace mission, Wicked arrives at Control Central with a handful of bad guys. But someone’s up to no good and steals Motherboard’s precious Memory Integrator. Whodunit? Where is it?? And what does it look like??? Digit and the kids must figure out what they know – what they don’t know – and what they need to know. Can they do it all before Motherboard’s memory is lost forever?
Main article: The Case of the Missing Memory/Trivia
- Swipe's entire personality is based on Swiper from Dora the Explorer.
- Parts 'R Us is a allusion of Toys 'R Us.
- Math Topic: "The Case of the Missing Memory"
- For Real Segment: "Bianca's Open and Shut Case"
- Main article: The Case of the Missing Memory/Transcript