The Creech Who Would Be Crowned is the fifth episode of the third season of Cyberchase. It originally aired on May 7, 2004.
The CyberSquad is summoned to Tikiville to stop Hacker from winning a race that would allow him to take over the cybersite. Upon arrival, Matt and Jackie tease Inez about her big vocabulary, so she decides to say just one small word – “Bye!” She splits from the group and teams up with a Tikiville girl named Creech. Creech considers it her destiny to rule the land her family once ruled for so many years. Hacker, of course, is out to win any way he can. The kids have to overcome their differences as well as use their knowledge of direction and distance to help Creech take a shortcut to the finish line…but will they cross it before Hacker?
- Neither Matt nor Jackie ever apologizes to Inez for making fun of her vocabulary or calling her "Nezzie" without any added insults after they get back together.
- This is the first time a member of the Cybersquad splits up from the others.
- This is the debut appearance of Creech.
- The Mean Mobile from A Whale of a Tale returns as Hacker's car.
- Math Topic: "The Creech Who Would Be Crowned"
- For Real Segment: "Bend it Like Bianca"
- Main article: The Creech Who Would Be Crowned/Transcript