|Season 5, Episode 1|
|Air date||October 31, 2006|
|Written by|| Adam Rudman|
George Arthur Bloom
|Directed by||Jason Groh|
"A Tikiville Turkey Day"
"A Clean Sweep"
The annual "Halloween Howl" bash in Castleblanca promises to be spooktacular… until Hacker takes over the Mayor's Castle and brings its seven stone gargoyles to life. Obeying Hacker's every command, the gargoyles capture the Mayor and imprison him in the dungeon. To gain control of the creepy creatures, the CyberSquad must figure out how to use division to evenly split up bunches of garlic and rock candy. But can they do it in time to rescue the Mayor and save The Halloween Howl?
- The music at the end is from Munsters.
- The episode still mentions Northrop Grumman before the intro.
- It also uses the old EY (Ernst & Young) logo and slogan "Quality in Everything We Do".
- It also uses the old ei (educational/informational or informative) screen bug at the top-right.
- It also plays the 2004 PBS Kids GO! System Cue ending.
- It is also the first episode to use the 2004 Nelvana logo with the lowercase version of the "A Corus Entertainment Company" byline and without the aurora haze of white light.
- This is the first episode to use the Thirteen/WNET "Thirteen in the Sky/CGI Skyscrapers" logo which has been in use from November 1, 2006 to March 27, 2015.
- This is the first episode of the series since Starlight Night to be animated and produced by Nelvana without Flying Minds Entertainment.
- Math Topic: "The Halloween Howl"
- For Real Segment: "Bianca Hallo-whines"
- October 31, 2006 - This episode aired on the very same day the 1999 Thirteen/WNET New York "Skyscraper Bubbles" logo aired for the very last time on the station.
- November 1, 2006 - This episode aired with the Thirteen/WNET "Thirteen in the Sky/CGI Skyscrapers" logo a day before it was officially used. Making Cyberchase the first Thirteen/WNET series to air with the 2006 Thirteen/WNET "Thirteen in the Sky/CGI Skyscrapers" logo.
- The animation for this episode and for the rest of the season look more fluid and vibrant.
- This is the first episode to air and be produced in 2006.