|Season 4, Episode 2|
|Air date||July 25, 2005|
|Written by|| Adam Rudman
George Arthur Bloom Kristin Laskas Martin
|Directed by||Larry Jacobs|
Motherboard Control Central
Hacker launches his most dastardly and secretive scheme ever! He’s building a device so dastardly, victory over Cyberspace is in his sights. His cunning contraption calls for an unusual power source – the Electric Eel of Aquari-Yum. To get the eel, Hacker traps its guardian, cyberslug Icky, far from home. The kids and Digit must use the concept of factoring to save the day. But can they rescue Icky and stop Hacker from stealing the Electric Eel?
- Based on dialogue in the show, this episode takes place after the events of the Snelfu Snafu
- This starts the Transformation story arc
- This is Hacker's most diabolical and dastardly plan ever.
- This episode shows Matt and Jackie's relationship.
- This episode reveals that Matt teases Jackie because he has a crush on her.
- This is the second and last time Icky appears without Binary.
- This is the last appearances of Icky, The Crab Prince and the rest of the animals in Aquari-Yum.
- This is the last time wee see the inside of Aquari-Yum.
- This episode reveals that Icky has a secret hideout.
- This is the first appearance of The Electric Eel of Aquari-Yum and The Manatee's only appearance on the show.