"The Poddleville Case" is the seventh episode of Season 1 of Cyberchase. It is an edit of the show's original pilot episode. As a result, the style of the animation and music differs from other episodes.
(Added in the season on March 24th, 2000).
- Digit (mentioned)
- Father Poddle
- Mayor of Poddleville
- Mother Poddle
The diabolical Hacker wreaks havoc when he steals the power pods of Poddleville, a cybercity filled with patterns. Jackie, Matt and Inez must use math and logic to crack the double pattern in the Podlock that unlocks the Poddles’ cyberpower vault before Hacker and his henchmen do!
- Main article: The Poddleville Case/transcript
- Main article: The Poddleville Case/gallery
- The pilot episode is animated by Canada's Studio B Productions.
- This is the only episode in which Digit does not appear, as he had never been created yet when the pilot was made. A line was added to the script to explain his absence.
- Matt breaks the fourth wall by commenting "What, that crazy xylophone?" on the background music. This line doesn’t appear in the original pilot version, so it was presumably a script edit or an ad-lib by the voice actress.
- Jackie describes Poddleville as “Jane Jetson meets Martha Stewart”.