|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Air date||January 29, 2002|
|Written by|| Jocelyn Stevenson
Kristin Laskas Martin Peter Colley
|Directed by||Yvette Kaplan|
"Zeus on the Loose"
"And They Counted Happily Ever After"
The diabolical Hacker wreaks havoc when he steals the power pods of Poddleville, a cybercity filled with patterns. Jackie, Matt and Inez must use math and logic to crack the double pattern that unlocks the Poddles’ cyberpower vault before Hacker and his henchmen do!
- It marks the only episode in which Digit does not appear at all.
- This is the only time where this episode is used with cel animation.
- Filmed before Harry and Bianca were cast. The For Real segment starred Kareem Blackwell, who makes his first and only appearance, due to being a pilot.
- Matt breaks the fourth wall by telling Inez that they are trying to get through the gate, "What, that crazy xylophone?"
- Main article: The Poddleville Case (transcript)