"The Poddleville Case" is the seventh episode of the first season of Cyberchase, originally aired as a pilot episode of the program back. (Added in the season on March 24th, 2000).
The diabolical Hacker wreaks havoc when he steals the power pods of Poddleville, a cybercity filled with patterns. Jackie, Matt and Inez must use math and logic to crack the double pattern that unlocks the Poddles’ cyberpower vault before Hacker and his henchmen do!
- It marks the only episode in which Digit does not appear at all.
- This is the only time where this episode is used with cel animation.
- Filmed before Harry and Bianca were cast. The For Real segment starred Kareem Blackwell, who makes his first and only appearance, due to being a pilot.
- Matt breaks the fourth wall by telling Inez that they are trying to get through the gate, "What, that crazy xylophone?"
- This episode is a we work of the Pilot version with Re Animated scenes added in
- In the Pilot version Motherboard was different with a way beyond design
- Main article: The Poddleville Case (transcript)