The Snelfu Snafu: Part 1 is the ninth episode of the third season of Cyberchase. It originally aired on October 7, 2004.
The long lost encryptor chip, the only computer component that can restore Motherboard to full power, unexpectedly appears on the popular cyberauction U-WANT, U-BID! To make matters worse, Hacker is the top bidder – and if he gets it, Motherboard is doomed! The CyberSquad and their friend Slider get jobs in Cyberspace, and figure out how much they need to save per day to outbid Hacker. They succeed in winning the auction, but are totally unprepared for what happens when they install the chip in Motherboard…Hacker takes over Cyberspace!!! To be continued...
- Math Topic: "The Snelfu Snafu: Part 1"
- For Real Segment: "Harry Saves the Day"
- This is the second episode to focus on Jackie and Inez's relationship with Slider. And the second episode Matt gets jealous because of Slider.
- This episode marks the return of The Encryptor Chip. But, it's in a different color it used to be blue and purple. Now it's orange and yellow.
- This is the second of three of Dr. Marbles' appearances in season three.
- This is the second and last episode to feature Motherboard's screen, blue and light blue, orange and pink and green and pink.
- Excluding the second part of this episode, this is the only episode to use green text in the title.
- Main article: The Snelfu Snafu: Part 1/Transcript