Hacker becomes a good guy! Can this possibly be true? A new, reformed Hacker runs for election against Motherboard, claiming to have done five good deeds, and promising to turn over a new leaf. Can the kids find a counter example that proves his claims to be false — or will Hacker be elected the new ruler of Cyberspace?
Hacker has decided to compete against Motherboard in an oncoming election as potentate of Cyberspace (as part of the CyberConstitution, that anyone can run against the current ruler if necessary). To do so, he promises to all Cyber Citizens that he will only do good for them in order to put himself ahead of the polls. The Cybersquad must find a counterexample that will disprove Hacker's claim of doing good wrong, but are having trouble doing so, since Hacker has actually done good things to several Cybersites as part of his campaign. Eventually, during the debate, Hacker tells of a certain triangluar lock of three rods that can cure Motherboard's virus after being asked if he's going to rid Motherboard of the virus he gave to her. He complies that a triangle can have three sides of any length, but this leaves the kids to learn that the statement is false, after seeing that it's impossible to make a triangle with one long side and two short sides. The kids prove their counterexample to the public, and also proved that the three rods don't make a triangle either, thus the virus still cannot be deleted. This ruins Hacker's chances of winning the election, and he angrily swears revenge on the Cybersquad for it.
- Math Topic: "True Colors"
- For Real Segment: "Harry Makes a Mess"
- Main article: True Colors (transcript)
- A popular fan theory regarding this episode is that Wicked was the second vote for Hacker and that Buzz and Delete both voted for Motherboard.
- Matt says, "You did the good deeds!" in this episode, but in reality, it is only said by the Hacker.
- This is a rare episode in which Hacker doesn't wear his regular outfit throughout.