|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||January 28, 2002|
|Written by|| Ronnie Krauss
George Arthur Bloom Kristin Laskas Martin
|Directed by||Larry Jacobs|
"The Poddleville Case"
"Zeus on the Loose" is the sixth episode of the first season of Cyberchase. It originally aired on January 28, 2002.
When the kids fail to stop Hacker from stealing Pandora’s box in mythological Greece, they must solve a riddle and complete challenges to satisfy Zeus and earn a second chance to get Pandora's Box back from Hacker before he releases the chaos inside of it. In the course of their adventure, Matt, Jackie and Inez discover that a fraction is a problem in sharing. The challenge is solving increasingly difficult problems in sharing while they confront a myriad of mythological creatures.
- Math topic: "Zeus on the Loose" discusses fractions.
- For Real Segment: "Room for One More" - Harry's lemonade is the best, made from a secret recipe handed down through generations, and he decides to use it to impress his friend Jennifer. He invites her over and makes just the right amount for two. Unfortunately, Jennifer brings her sister, her sister brings her boyfriend, and her boyfriend brings his cousins. Can Harry divide his lemonade-for-two between eight people... and still have enough for romance?
- Main article: Zeus on the Loose (transcript)
- The Earthlings are wearing togas in this episode, but in the episode "Out of Sync", which takes place in the same cybersite, they're wearing their normal clothes Not Mention Short sleeve shirts
- First time Motherboard does not appear.
- In one scene, one part of Matt's shirt disappears.